Oh! Scooter Cafe @ USJ 21, Subang Jaya

6:17 PM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

It has been very long that I did not blog, I suddenly did not know how to start this. But, anyhow, am glad I manage to get my old blog back and revive it up! What is better to start my blog off other than coffee? *winks*

Me and my friends were heading back from Subang airport after sending off one of our fellow mates. So we decided why don't we crash at one of the cafe's in Subang?

Did not realize the barista was smiling at my camera hee




As you can see, it has a very sleek modern kinda vibe inside. I just love the interior! ohh and they play really good indie music too! If you realize, the paintings are also about scooters!

So my girl ordered their signature coffee which is RM 11.90

and you're suppose to put the cotton candy on the big mug of milk and use the shot of coffee to pour it over the cotton candy so it'll melt into the big mug.

If you don't know how to do it, they have a video on youtube to show you how.


I ordered something else and had a taste of their Rainbow Cake, which is not bad. It's not sweet and its fluffy and light!



Mini scooter spotted!







Overall, loved the environment there. We went there far too late so there weren't many cakes left but none the less, it's one of the cafe's that's a must to go to. Remember to tag them #OhScooterCafe on instagram!

Address: Oh Scooter Cafe, USJ 21/10, 47360 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Telephone: 03-80115507

You Might Also Like

0 comments: