Royal Tea @ Greentown, Ipoh

8:39 PM Felicia Grace 3 Comments

When bubble teas are deteriorating and cafes are going up the hill,
I'm just surprised there a new bubble tea-ish that came to town.

In the inside, it does look fancy.
A cool place to hang out and all.

Hello to my  student who is block my view.
So you have to order at the counter and they will give you the menu beforehand.

     



It was just so crowded so we had to sit outside.
Not bad too because it was quite a cooling night.

MENU!!!
So the menu is just that.
You choose which kinda beverage you would like and you can add on some other things onto it.

This is the Chinese version of the menu at the back of it.

They also do provide some snacks.
But so many already sold out lol.

They also do serve cakes and I heard their mille crepe cake is quite nice.

     
Royal Milk Tea (Oolang Tea) with Black Pearls - RM 10.90
So the taste is somewhat okay that I can still drink it.
However, it came after that. I know when I had bad tea or coffee when after a while I feel like puking.
So yes, I did feel like puking afterwards.
The pearls were so harden and just not tasty at all.

Matcha top with Durian - RM 13.90
In between the Durian topping and the Matcha, there's also red beans.
Durian taste quite nice. 
It was a creamy texture thats quite tasty.
Matcha was alright, red beans too.

     

So overall,
I would not go again for sure.
Because of what I had and felt like puking because of the tea.
Also because of the price. I could eat another meal with that price.
We still had a great laugh because my students that you see in the pictures had nothing better to do than to spit out red beans or black pearls into the cigarette tray.

Visited on 2/11/2017
A table for 5.
Total spending of RM 24.80, no GST or Service Charge.
Rating: 1.5/5.0

Address: 1, 76, Persiaran Greentown, Pusat Perdagangan Greentown, 30450 Ipoh, Perak.
Opening Hours:
Monday - Sunday
12.00pm - 12.00am

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. Haveing a polite and responsive customer services helps you in increasing customer loyality and customer retention. Building up of positive word-of-mouth and reputation is also a key benefit of having responsive customer service. It also helps in reducing the customer barrier that are coming in their way regarding the purchase of the product and it is then become a source of increasing the number of sales and achieving the sales target for both the sales agent and organization. Best Assignment Writing Services For Students Of Business Administration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing such an informative post. I have bookmarked it and will keep visiting in the future as well to get the latest updates and information. Slip & Fall Prevention Services

    ReplyDelete