Raion 狮子堂 @ De Garden, Ipoh

8:20 PM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

Another Boba, Gosh. I feel my stomach is made out of bubble tea nowadays.
But few people told me about this, and they said its good so let's try it out.


I love how the lion's head with it's mouth open gives such a big statement of the place.
Not sure where they get the term King of Boba from or are they really? haha



     


 Raion MENU

Raion Brown Sugar Oatmeal - RM 13.90
I find this very interesting!
Seems like no one has this yet I think and its something very unique.
It's sweet but not very sweet that kind la. And the oats that you have on top, mix it well and drink it together, its so good though.
Weird combination but it works!

Four Season Milk Tea - RM 9.90
Both have Brown Sugar pearls and I got to say I love them! Soft soft squishy pearls.
This milk tea is somewhat like The Alley's milk tea, very very fragrant.
It has that elevated tea taste with it.

Overall, would definitely come back to try other items on their menu.
It's quite good considering their Top 2 drinks are awesome.
Only thing is they only have it in one size.
King of Boba? What do you think?

Visited on 2/10/2019
No SST or Service Charge
Rating: 4.5/5.0

Address: G-R-13 & 13A, De Garden, 31400 Ipoh.
Telephone: 018-284 8620
Opening Hours:
12.00pm - 1.00am Daily

You Might Also Like

0 comments: