Mykori @ Kampar

8:33 PM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

Alright! Ipoh have 3 of these and I haven't got the chance to go to any of them.
So thanks to a friend in Kampar, after work we headed straight here.


     
It's so pink and unicorn inside hah


Kakigori is what they are famous for. 
So check out all 3 menus.

Mykori MENU



     
Chocoreo Kakigori (small) - RM 12.00
Crunchy from the beginning, with a chocolate twist, it's not bad!
I like how I still can have some crunch although I'm eating from ice. 
I mean the crunch from the oreo biscuit.
The ice just melts in your mouth.

Mont Mauve Kakigori (small) - RM 17.00
Sour and sweet, all berry flavours in one.
However this is a little more expensive than the oreo.
I find it just alright, I would prefer the oreo though.

Overall, I would come back to try other things.
Cause they do have a lot on their menu.
Can't wait to try something else then I'll update here again!

Visited 8/9/2019
No service charge or GST.
Rating: 4.0/5.0

Address: No 27, Jalan Batu Karang, Taman Kolej Perdana, 31900 Kampar, Perak.
Telephone: 018-281 4508
Opening Hours: 
2pm - 11pm daily

You Might Also Like

0 comments: