Jonker 88 @ Jonker Walk, Melaka

6:51 PM Felicia Grace 1 Comments

Once I knew I was heading to Melaka for a short trip, the first thing on my mind was Cendol1!!
Jonker 88 was my favourite since the first time I went when I was 14 years old.
*10 years ago, I'm old.*
Now not only they serve the typical cendol but a variety of it!
Hungry? They even sold food now!

The place is decorated with historical stuff.
And lots of different bank notes from other countries.

This place is down to be pack every damn day.
So if you wanna sit and eat? Well, you gonna wait.

So counter is inside, middle of the shop.
You gonna know what you wanna eat, and order quick.
Unless you wanna make other people unhappily waiting behind you.

Each of us had the Baba Cendol which cost RM 4.00 per bowl.
To me, it got a little bit sweeter than before.
Maybe too generous on their gula melaka.
But the taste is definitely still there.

Still one of my faves.

An Overview.

Although it's a bit too sweet for me, but I still love it.
They say there's another cendol in town that is better.
I wonder, will that be better than this which has been here for so long?

Visited on 10/12/2015
Total spending was included GST.
Rating: 3.8/4.0

Address: No.88, Jalan Hang Jebat. 75200 Melaka, Malaysia., 75200 Melaka, Malaysia
Opening Hours:
Sunday - Thursday : 9.30am - 5.30pm
Friday - Saturday : 9.30am - 8.30pm

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am a final year student of Town and Regional Planning course from University of Technology Malaysia Johor Bahru (UTMJB). I’m doing a research about Jonker Walk Melaka. I would like to ask a favor from you on completing this survey for my final year project.

    Your support and cooperation are most appreciated. Thank you very much for your precious time. All information provided is confidential and is used only for research purposes.

    https://goo.gl/forms/jMBiNGDag2uKpodG2

    ReplyDelete