Gusto Diner @ Bandar Cyber, Ipoh

1:34 PM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

Alright! New place!
Passed by this a few times, did really caught my eye.
So once I had extra money, brought my girl friend and I to this place to check it out.

Didn't really took pictures around the place as had too many things to catch up with my girl friend hahaha

But I would say its quite nice and comfy inside and plenty of space to sit around.

MENU time!
Gusto Diner Menu.
So they have a lot of choices but not too much to make you confusing.


These are their special items which now may probably be changed. 

Honey Lemon Aloe Vera - RM 6.50 
I would say this is a very refreshing drink that I don't think it was enough for me haha.
You got, honey, lemon and Aloe Vera. What else do you need?

Egg and Bacon Pizza - RM 12.00 
This reminds me of the pizza at Michaelangelos. Not sure if you guys heard of that pizza place but the one they provide here is quite alright!
It's a bit different as in the top part is a little bit dry but filing is quite nice and tasty.

Salted Egg Pork Chop - RM 21.00 
So I asked what could they recommend here and they said this is their best seller.
I was made love with Salted Egg, and still am, and this is really good.
Pork is a little bit dry but the sauce does makes up for it. Carrot wasn't fully cooked but yea, that's about it.

An Overview.

A rough start I would say as some parts of the food is somewhat dry but overall, taste wise? It's quite the bomb. Not too bad to give this place a try. 


Visited on 5/9/2018
A table for 2.
Total spending of RM 39.50, no service charge and GST.
Rating: 3.8/5.0

Address: No 15, Jalan Lapangan Siber 6, Bandar Cyber, 31350 Ipoh, Perak.
Telephone: 012-595 1288
Opening Hours:
Wednesday -  Monday
12.00pm - 3.30pm; 6.00pm - 12.00am
Closed on Tuesdays

You Might Also Like

0 comments: