Marketplace Waffle and Bar Cafe @ Ipoh

6:27 PM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

Wah, I've been wanting to come to this place for soooooooooooo long.
Finally got the chance to do so.

It isn't very big inside but there's a lot to their decoration.

     



     
Marketplace Menu
I was quite surprised when they have so much to eat, so I'll definitely be coming back to taste the other main courses they have.

     

     



 Updated Marketplace Waffle MENU
24/8/2019



Cafe Latte - RM 9.00
Not bad, but I still cant take it because might be Arabica coffee beans.
But for those who can take those, their cafe latte is not bad.

Nutella Banana Waffle - RM 16.00
Sinful yet heavenly.
The waffle itself is sooooo fragrant, buttery smell.
My friend and I couldn't stop eating this plate and finished it in like a few minutes.
Their gelato is really nice too!

Creamy Cabonara (Smoked Duck) - RM  18.00
*Weekday Lunch set
My friend said its the best cabonara she ever had in Ipoh.
But I've got to admit, it does taste delicious. Creamy and rich in flavour.

 Classic Chicken Chop - RM 17.00
*Weekday Lunch set
Marinated chicken chop, golden fries, fresh salad with black pepper sauce.
Pepper sauce is so fragrant, even I wanna have half the portion of my friend's food.

 Japan Curry Paste with Breaded Chicken - RM 18.00
*Weekday Lunch set
Did not realize it was pasta until I ordered it.
But it's not a bad combination at all.
I love the crumbs thats on the chicken, Fried but juicy on the inside.

Tortilla Lemongrass Chicken - RM 19.00
Lemongrass chicken chop, pickled papaya, curry mayo, peanut, tortilla and golden fries.
It looks super healthy but the flavour is there.
That curry mayo does give a slight kick to it.

 Aglio Olio - RM 18.00
Glistening from the olive oil, this is a slurp to your lips.
Love how the chili flakes brings the twist to the spaghetti.

Breakfast Waffle - RM 18.00
Waffle, Turkey Ham, Sauteed Mushrooms, cherry tomato and scrambled egg.
A breakfast for a winner!
At first I find it odd but the waffles though, the buttery taste and smell, you just can't get enough of it.
Mushrooms, scrambled eggs are so so delicious!

Golden Chicken - RM 22.00
Fried Chicken Chop, Fresh Salad, Salted Egg Sauce, Charcoal Waffle, Lemon
I love how heaty the chicken chop is hahaha.
Surprisingly good with the waffle and the salted egg sauce is not actually very heavy on salted egg taste but then again, it was quite alright when it all mix up.

Overall,
they have so much potential, and they have added many new items to their new menu!
I'll definitely be back for more.
Thumbs up!

*Updated on 28/8/2019
Visited on 3/6/2019
Rating: 4.2/5.0

Address: 13, Jalan Market, 30000 Ipoh, Perak.
Opening Hours: 
Monday and Wednesday
12.00pm - 6.15pm
Thursday - Sunday
11.00am - 10.00pm
Tuesdays Closed

You Might Also Like

0 comments: