Nutmeg @ Bangsar Village II

12:28 PM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

So was in Kl for the weekend with a friend, so was wondering why not head out for brunch at Nutmeg?

They had like lots of people working there.
I couldn't believe my eyes.
And they were all really friendly too.

They even have paintings that are to sell on the wall.

Didn't walk around taking pictures of the place, wasn't feeling so well.
Regretted in not taking those pictures :(


MENU time!!!


Cake cake cake...

So my friend, Yi Theng, ordered their Executive set lunch of the day.
Which comes with this side salad with Orange Misu dressing.

Nutmeg Big Breakfast - RM 32.00
They had lots of choices to choose from the menu, which so sorry, it was blur when I captured it.
So I really like the fried macaroni and cheese, something really special and different.
As for the beef sausage, I thought it was too dry.
So it was a bit hard for me to eat.
Couldn't finish my meal, and waiter thought I didn't like it.
Was having such a bad stomachache, couldn't swallow anything that day. What a waste.

Cafe Latte - RM 9.00
Lime Soda - RM 11.00

Don't understand why my camera didn't save the picture of the pasta, but through the set lunch, you get a starter, main course and also a dessert.
This dessert happens to be the taste of Cempedak. So it waste a bit weird but interesting.
By the way, the set lunch was RM 32.00, without drinks.

An overview.

Overall, food came quick, waiters were really friendly, great ambiance.
Got to try some other meals on their menu when I'm not having any sort of stomachache problems.
Total spending of RM 92.40, inclusive of 10% service charge.
Visited on 28/8/2015
Rating: 3.8/5.0

Address: UGF-28A Bangsar Village II, 2 Jalan Telawi 1, Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Telephone: 03 - 2201 3663
Opening Hours:
Monday - Sunday
9.30am - 10.00pm

You Might Also Like

0 comments: