Second Sunday @ Damansara Jaya [CLOSED]

6:05 PM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

After my cousin picked me up from KL Sentral, it was already after 3pm.
Was so hungry and all I can think about was cafe food.
and after roaming around for an hour, thanks to me, because I kept talking to my couz while he's driving, we got lost for an hour.
We finally got here!!!

Xiao mei mei spoil my picture :(

I love how they designed the place with a couple of zig and zags, here and there.

A real nice cafe.
With typical cafe lights and a tip of glowing green plants at the front door.
Which it does gives it a glow.



Menu time!!!


Latte - RM 10.00
Mocha - RM 11.00

Local Penkek - RM 17.00
Pandan and Coconut pancake topped with caramelized bananas and toasted fragrant desiccated coconut served with gula Melaka syrup and whipped cream. A classic Malaysian kuih flavour.
I hate pandan and I hate coconut.
BUT.
This is one damn good pandan coconut pancake I've ever eaten before!!!
Plus with their caramelized bananas, with the gula Melaka, Oh! So delicious indeed.

Sunny Side Ups - RM 24.00
Double sunny side ups laced with crispy cheddar cheese served on toasted rye with avocado slices, smoked salmon, sauteed herb mushrooms topped with seaweeds and sesame seeds.
I love it. Even though they put lots of seasoning, and I was really thirsty after that, everything on the plate is good alright.

Omelette - RM 22.00
Homemade lamb meatballs with spiced marinara sauce served alongside with cheesy omelette, sauteed herb mushrooms, toasted rye and side salad.
I've got to say, the lamb meatballs are spicy alright.
Well, I can't handle spicy that much but one bite of it, gave me a flame in my mouth.
But the omelette. URGHHHHH SO GOOD.

An overview and me cousin.

Overall, the place is nice and food is great too!
I really wanna have that pandan coconut pancake again.
Maybe bring my boyfriend to let him have a try hah.
*excuses cause i just wanna go again je la*
Total spending of RM 84.00 without service charge and GST. *WOOHOO*
Visited on 15/8/2015
Rating: 4.3/5.0

Address: No.31, Jalan SS22/19 Damansara Jaya, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Telephone: 03 - 7731 7126
Opening Hours:
Monday, Wednesday - Friday: 11.00am - 11.00pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10.00am - 7.00pm
Closed on Tuesday
Instagram: SecondSundayMy

You Might Also Like

0 comments: