Asow Eatery Station @ Jalan Tambun Baru, Ampang, Ipoh

6:56 PM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

So they have been talking about this place lately. Apparently because of the glasshouse alike, so its a new hype in Ipoh.


I have got to say, I was very impress by the interior. Glass panels everywhere, so much of greens and very well decorated. Got to say, that landscaping technique was put to good use.



     

Delicious cakes.

     
Asow Menu

     
     



     
*Updated 20/12/2019*

I cannot not say this but what is with the hand written menu?
IF you got like calligrapher to do it I wouldn't mind but come on man.


     
Chocolate Oreo Iced Blended Smoothie - RM 14.90

Not a lot of oreo taste but chocolate was quite good. 
Quite nice just wished the oreo was a bit more.


Sunset Punch (Mango and Strawberry) - RM 11.90
This however, is delicious! It has that very nostalgic taste of i don't know what.
But it's really refreshing!

 New York Cheese - RM 15.00
This cheese cake is delightful. I love how soft is the cheese, I love the bottom crust. Caramel is nice too.

Turkey Ham and Chicken Carbonara - RM 22.90
Hmm, I felt the chicken and ham was cut too thick for a person to eat honestly. They could've cut it into smaller pieces. Sauce was not creamy enough, it was basically becoming paste. Taste wise, I'll give it 3 out of 10.  

Minced Lamb Aglio Olio - RM 25.90
The lamb was delicious if you like lamb, if you don't like the particular smell that lamb gives then don't eat it. For lamb lovers, this is quite delicious. A little bit oily but it is aglio olio.

*Updated 20/12/2019*
Chicken Chop with Gochujang Sauce - RM 18.90
(Set lunch, completed with Mushroom soup, bread and ice cream as seen below)
This was the weirdest sauce I ever tasted on a chicken chop.
I ordered it because well everything else on the menu was pretty expensive and thought to give this a go but nope. Just nope. It's like some spicy i don't know what korean flavour that they mention. 

Mushroom soup was good though and the bread too.

Ice cream was just alright. Can't even tell what flavour I had.

*Visited on 19/10/2019*
My experience on this place was not very good.
We waited for 1 hour to just order our food.
Another hour for our food to arrive. 
And they actually forgotten another one of our orders so we just cancel it.
We found a stapler bullet in the carbonara as well, they changed it immediately but didn't apologise at all. I feel that they are too new, don't know how to handle large crowds, don't know what's common restaurant courtesy. What to say and stuff. A lot more to improve cause this place does have a potential to get bigger. 
It's been a while since I went so I hope it's better now.

*Visited again on 20/12/2019*
Came again and boy was I disappointed again too.
I actually timed them this time when I sat down.
I walked in, and clearly they saw me, I sat at one of the tables.
It took them 5 minutes 35 seconds to get me a menu.
It wasn't full house and there weren't like a lot of people calling for them servers.

Tried the lunch set, loved the appetizer, hate the main course.
Don't know whose idea was it to put some korean sauce on a western chicken chop.
Obviously, they were better trained now in terms of service but the food though.
Like if a normal price food can't be cooked well, deliciously, why would I pay for the other expensive food on the menu then?

Visited on 19/10/2019
No GST or SST.
Rating: 2.0/5.0

Address: PT 188913, Jalan Tambun Baru, Ampang Baru 6, Ipoh.
Telephone: 012-510 8399
Opening Hours: 
12.00pm - 11.30pm daily
Saturday and Sunday opens at 10.00am

You Might Also Like

0 comments: