Bean Brothers @ Sunway Damansara, PJ

8:02 PM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

Alright! I've been wanting to come to this cafe for a long long long long time but I've been so busy lately that I didn't manage to just go on a trip to KL for food. So happened got wedding assignment to settle in KL and here we are! At the fabulous Bean Brothers!

I love how industrial it is inside. Spacious yet decorated.

And their Coffee Bar is in the middle of the place. So you can watch them create magic 360 degrees.


     

It's really spacious as it's two floors high and from the top you can see what the baristas are doing.

     

Cakes and more cakes!

     
Bean Brothers MENU

Ice Caramel Latte (Velvet White) - RM 12.00
Velvet White is much lighter coffee compared to Black Suit.
I still find it more towards the bitter end after the sip.

Cafe Mocha (Velvet White) - RM 12.00
However, for Mocha, it taste really good!
Fragrant and all.

Cafe Mocha (Black Suit) - RM 12.00
I like Black Suit though, its a bit fruity and for Mocha it really does blends well.

 Breakfast Burrito - RM 24.00
Wheat Tortilla, Cheddar Cheese, Scrambled Egg, Beef Bacon, Button Mushroom, Shimeji Mushroom, Pico De Gallo with Jalapeno, Corn and Chickpeas, Mesclun.
It might seem not a lot but it is really thick and compact. Eat it altogether does give a refreshing tastebud.

Butter Prawn Pasta - RM 29.00
Tiger Prawn, Creamy Salted Egg Sauce, Cheese, Butter Egg Floss, Squid Ink Pasta.
I love the salted egg sauce. It's thick and chicken floss elevates the dish, something so simple does wonders. Tiger Prawn is good, not as big as I thought it would but then it's not the season also. I find squid ink pasta a bit tougher than normal pasta but it's quite nice.

Peranakan Olio - RM 25.00
Smoked Duck Breast, Kale, Black Olive, Kesom, Angel Hair.
This though. This is the bomb. I now understood why my friend came back here to order the same dish she always eats. Cause its that good! I don't quite know how to explain here but it's just so good.

Eggs Benedict (Lamb Ragout) - RM 30.00
Garlic Butter Spread on Multi-Grain Farmers Loaf, Baby Spinach, Poached Eggs, Sri-Rancha Hollandaise with Lamb Ragout.
When it first came, we were a bit disappointed about the portion la cause it looked really small compare to the other dishes. But none the less, the taste did not disappoints.

An Overview.

I would love to come again to have the pasta cause it's so so good.
Coffee is good too. And most coffee lovers will say they have the best coffee in town.
I myself is a bit allergic to coffee so I'm quite sad la I can't drink so much.
But yes, it's a nice big spacious place, great food and great ambiance.
Something different and unique.

Visited on 21/9/2019
SST charged.
Rating: 4.3/5.0

Address: Jalan PJU 3/50, Sunway Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya.
Opening Hours:
8.30am - 8.00pm Daily

You Might Also Like

0 comments: