Frisky Goat Bakery Cafe @ TTDI

1:10 PM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

Hola from TTDI!
One spot that's got to be the most cafes around!
Literally every corner that you turn, there's a cafe.
and that's when I wish I was from KL or living there.

Went during Christmas week, so there were lots of Christmas deco around.
Blue frame door.
Isn't it pretty?

It shows a little bit of vintage in here, which is what me likey.
Funny how the bricks on the wall that you don't cover up with cement does actually blend in the ambiance eh?



Jeng jeng jeng!
Alas, its MENU time!!

Seriously?
I saw waffle in everything!
It's like a dream spot for waffle/brunch lovers!

Latte - RM 9.00
Cappuccino - RM 9.00

Flat White - RM 9.00
So I had this. Well, coffee is coffee aye?
I would think the latte taste better.

Egg Salmon Royale - RM 21.00
Ohh, I never had any other food on my waffles before!
It was a little bit weird, trust me.
But it taste awesome!
Funny combination but i like it!
Sauteed mushrooms, poached egg, salmon, bread and waffle.
Of course I still prefer Antipodean's sauteed mushrooms anytime but the salmon is top notch!
It's tomato sauce thats in between of everything.
A little bit sour but it taste quite alright.

Loaded Omelette Beef Bacon - RM 17.00
Scrumptious omelette!
You can taste the beef bacon in it which is so fragrant!

Smoked Salmon Waffles - RM 18.00
This is actually in their December special.
So I don't think that they have it anymore in their menu now.
It's like Jap meets Western cuisine.
Smoked salmon, mayonnaise, waffle, peeled cucumber.
Interesting combination dont you think?

An overview.

This babe. Is my beloved.
My mummy during my early uni years.
Missing her lots everyday.
Missing the days when I get to kacau her too.

Of course le Ms Faye tagged along :)
So overall, ambiance great, food combination is weird but great, drinks are not bad.
Should try their bread next time though, looks tempting.
I blame myself for not having a bigger stomach, but then I don't wanna turn into a balloon.
Yea definitely a try!
A total spending of RM 91.30 including 10% service charge.
Rating: 3.8/5.0

Address: No 72, Jalan Burhanuddin Helmi, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 56000 Kuala Lumpur.
Telephone: 03 - 7731 2965
Opening Hours: 8am - 10.30pm daily
Closed on Mondays

You Might Also Like

0 comments: