Antipodean @ Midvalley

9:04 AM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

Well well, Antipodean is actually one of the first cafes that I've ever tried for brunch.
It left me with such a big impact, that it was the reason of starting to cafe hop everywhere I go.
The first ever that I went to was the Antipodean in Bangsar.
It was so filled with people that we had to wait 10 minutes to get our seats.
*actually it wasn't too bad la*
But I was so amazed by their service, I went back to Bangsar for it again.
Had another at Menara Tan and Tan as well.
So basically, I've been to all the Antipodeans heh.
What's so good is that they are pet friendly at Bangsar!
You can bring your pets along, they would provide water for them to drink!
Hope they would actually open one in Ipoh, or Kampar, better!

Didn't really took a lot of pictures that day, wasn't feeling too well of hearing the flood situation back in my hometown,
and it was the day that the AirAsia plane went missing.
Was feeling very bumped out that day.
First time in history, that food couldn't comfort me.

As you can see, their menu is on a big blackboard.
They don't have menus on paper for you so you can just quickly glance whatever it is on the board and decide.
There are more than 20 types of breakfast you can choose from so do choose wisely!
Everything is just so good!
*speaking from a person who just had to go to every branch they have* 

All Day Breakfast - RM 20.00
A slice of Wheat bread, Baked beans, Scramble eggs, Huge tomatoes and not forgetting Bacon.
The tomatoes are so juicy!!! Mouth-watering seriously.
Everyone gets confused with the All Day Breakfast and Big Breakfast.
Well the difference is that in All Day Breakfast, they serve tomatoes and baked beans.
As for Big Breakfast, they serve sauteed Mushrooms and hashbrown.
You can either choose bacon or sausage for both plates.
For sausages, there is chicken, beef or pork that you can choose from.

Croissant Scramble Eggs with Bacon - RM 19.00
Fresh baked croissant at the bottom, Arugula vegetables in between with Scramble eggs on top, finishing with Bacon at the peak.
This is one breakfast I'd die for.
I have never had such amazing croissant in my life.
Not trying to exaggerate but yea, it is THAT GOOD.

Big Breakfast - RM 20.00
A slice of Wheat bread, a cube of Hashbrown, Sauteed Mushrooms, Scramble eggs and with Chicken sausage.
The mushroom is really what I love most.
I usually had a phobia of mushrooms, cause of eating too much when I was little.
But this, made me wanting back for more, made me realize how much I love mushrooms when I was little.
They sauteed it in the best way that is possible.
No other cafes I have found could top off that mushroom.

Eggs Marlborough with Salmon - RM 23.00
Two slices of Wheat bread, Salmon, Poached egg with Hollandaise sauce, salad by the side.
That salmon is mmm mmmm!
Of course not forgetting the poached egg that was poached so beautifully.
Don't you just wanna poke by looking at it?

Banana Pancake with Butterscotch - RM 16.00
Fluffy pancakes with banana inside, filling it with the aromatic smell, slices of banana and fruit salad by the side.
The butterscotch sauce is amazing!
Couldn't have enough of it.
But I would still prefer the sauteed mushrooms over pancakes anytime.
Too fluffy for me.

An overview.


Face wasn't looking too good that day.
It's just horrible.
Well anyway, promising cafe as usual.
The queue is exactly the same in Bangsar.
You need to wait but I would love Bangsar's environment more than Midvalley.
If only I could bring the chef back home and cook Big Breakfast for me everyday, I would be so happy heh.
A total spending of RM 136.90 including service charge and government tax.
Rating: 4.5/5.0

Address: G - 011A, Mid Valley Megamall, 59200 Kuala Lumpur.
Telephone: 03 - 2202 3411
Opening Hours: 7.30am - Midnight, Daily.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: