Restoran 126 @ Bukit Tinggi, Pahang

1:22 PM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

Located in the area of Bukit Tinggi, this restaurant has lots to offer!
Even though it just looks like a normal restauant, but the food is amazing!

I rarely blogged about Chinese cuisine and surely this one is something special for me to blog about.
Packed with people every single day, it does not slow down their cooking process.

and because its so packed, they build a building next to it.
Which will open soon and many more seats can be filled!

They too sell products in jars that you can try it out.
Maybe you might like it too.

The fruit stalls in front of them sells amazing fruits!
Always stopped by there to buy their big ass bananas.
Have one and its filling enough for a meal!

炒花肉 / Crispy Stirred Fry Pork - RM 18.00
Crunch crunch crunch was all I hear when I put it into my mouth.
The salty yet sweet taste lingers while you chew on the crispy pork.

四大天王 / 4 Types of Beans - RM 8.00
I don't really eat lady fingers but when they stirred fry this, its amazing!
The brinjal ohh goodness, delicious.

西洋菜 / Watercress Stir Fried - RM 8.00
Like seriously, I don't really like vegetables, but I couldn't help myself for the second and third helping of this!

非洲鱼 / Asam Steam Fish - RM 25.00
This is really one of the best Asam Fish I've ever had.
The taste is just splendid.
Sweet and sour taste all flame in your mouth.

三王蛋 / 3 Colour Steam Egg - RM 8.00
Nothing can go wrong with their eggs.
Pure slikly smooth egg that just slurp it in.

Overall? Still one of my favourite Chinese restaurant.
Can't wait for them to open to a bigger place thats next to it!
Total Spending of RM 67.00
Rating: 4.5/5.0

Remember 126 Restaurant
Address: PT3347, Kampung Bukit Tinggi, 28750, Bentong, Pahang, Malaysia
Telephone: +60 12-225 1894, +60 16-951 6818, +60 16-938 0851

You Might Also Like

0 comments: