Cat In The Box @ Empire Damansara

10:56 AM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

Hello peeps!
Back on the streets of PJ!
Ever since I've tried Metal Box, I've saw so many cafes opened! Sorry la not so updated cause not in KL.
and the last time I went there to just see the umbrellas, it was all so empty.

Well, the girls and I wanted to try this cafe.
Sadly there was no cat in a box.
Thought I'd see one actually. How sad.

There were so many things to snap about!
There was suppose to be a rooftop garden but sadly it was damage by rain?
Forgotten how was it damage, but I think it would be a nice scene.

The window looking out looks so cool though, but then the hot sun blaze through.
My girls said that its not direct sunlight but mehhh.
Sit too long under sunlight, me no likey.

Life is too short for bad coffee. #Word

Books and flowers. Mmm.

Beanie bags!!!



MENU time!!



Cake cake cake.
Lemon Lavender? Curious on how it will taste like though.

And more CAKE.
Sometimes I wonder why God dont create a slot just for dessert in our tummy.

Mocha - RM 12.00
Hazelnut Latte - RM 12.00

Latte - RM 10.00

Not Your Average Lasagne - RM 13.50
It comes with Turkey Ham!
Cheesy yet tasty at the same time.
The tomato sauce is not too salty and it does brings out the flavour.
The pasta is not too thick either.

The Roy Cohn Sandwich - RM 15.00
Comes with Beef or Turkey Ham.
Wholegrain bread that includes mustard and cheese. Mmm.
It looks simple but it is delicious!!

An overview.


Them girls.

Located in the area of Empire Damansara too!
Been seeing lots of people posted theirs on instagram, couldn't help it but to snap as well. hah!

Overall, it's good. Just that I hope they have more varieties on food though.
Coffee is just nice.
Wish I could have tasted the cake though. Looks so tempting.
Ambiance is nice. I love it.
It's quiet and if I'm in KL, I wouldn't mind dropping there to sip some coffee while reading my book.
Total spending of RM 62.50, no service charge or GST!! *WOOHOO*
Rating: 3.7/5.0

Address: Lot 111, Empire Damansara, Damansara Perdana, 47820 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Telephone: 03 - 7611 0472
Opening Hours:
Mon - Thu: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri - Sat: 11:00 am - 1:00 am
Sun: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm

You Might Also Like

0 comments: