Chemistry Cafe and Lab @ Shah Alam

11:23 AM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

So after walking around the street art alley, we head off to this place!
I was a little bit shock cause the customers were all malays except us.
Not that I have anything against them *trust me i come from a total Malay state*
Just because I was so used to see Chinese than Malays in a cafe.
It's fascinating to see them having all the chit chat and fun though.
Can never see a sight like this in my hometown.
*Well not literally*

Pretty cool they have this instagram thingy.
*pardon my awkward standing position, too tired dont know how to pose. meh*




They have all these really cool chem lab stuff all around.
It's like being in a science lab.
Pretty cool concept for a cafe if you asked me.

They even have a periodic table
Don't know how long have I seen one of those.
My Chemistry sucked so bad in high school :/



Fuh.


It's ordering time!


They have wide variety of choices for their drinks.
We were so indecisive on what to have.
So first we had Harry Potter - RM 12
It's like some sort of coffee mixture, its pretty darn good!

Incredible Green Hulk - RM 12
It's green tea plus mango, they new creation you can say.
Not everyone liked it, but it was something different alright.
Passionfruit - RM 11
This is what all the girls loved though.
*sorry for the blurness, camera was low on battery :( *

Sweet And Salty - RM 10

Chocolate Lava Cake - RM 10

An overview.




It was a pretty chic concept of the cafe.
Even the people working there wore lab coats and all.
Seems so cool right.
*I wanna wear a labcoat too :(*
Just that one of the cashier had a very weird wanna-be-British accent though.
Confused me throughout the time he tried to explained the drinks.
A total spending of RM 55, no service charge or tax! *woohoo*

Address: No. 26, Jalan Kristal J7/J, Seksyen 7, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Telephone: 017 - 6262 797
Opening Hours:
Mon - Fri: 3:00 pm - 1:00 am
Sat - Sun: 10:00 am - 2:00 am

You Might Also Like

0 comments: