Something's Brewing @ Ipoh Garden East [CLOSED]

1:34 PM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

Alright! Finally a cafe in Ipoh that I got to blog about.
Been wanting to come to this place so badly because of the parfait that they have on their menu.
Finally a brunch place!


Reached there around 1.30pm and it was empty.
Actually I'm quite surprised.

After looking at the menu, then I get it.
The prices though. I now understand why my friend went before me complained about it.
The waiter who served us wasn't entirely friendly either. It's like he's been force to.
Tsk tsk.




Flat White - RM 10.90

Green Tea Mint - RM 8.90

Wild Rose White Tea - RM 8.90

Hearty Breakfast - RM 16.80

Chicken and Eggs with Dill Yogurt - RM 16.80

Mini Parfait - RM 17.80

Honestly, the food is quite good.
It's just that it takes a longer time to deliver.
With such a price, the portion is small, I felt like I ate nothing.
Probably because I'm a big eater.
Well can the people who works there smile la a bit please.
One advantage is that their WiFi is really fast, you'll need it cause the data line in the building is horrid.
They are well known for their different types of teas that they serve. 
I'd prefer KL cafes anytime though.
Total spending of RM 88.10 included 10% service charge.
Rating: 3.0/5.0

Address: 19, Jalan Medan Ipoh 1B/1, 31400 Ipoh, Perak
Telephone: 05-541 5900
Opening Hours:
Mon - Thu: 1:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Fri - Sat: 1:00 pm - 12:00 am
Sun: 1:00 pm - 11:00 pm

You Might Also Like

0 comments: