Project Space @ SS15, Subang Jaya

2:02 PM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

Located on the first floor just opposite asia cafe, this black and white concept cafe is owned by non other than Malaysia's very own famous bloggers Jane Chuck and Daphne!

Simple yet relaxing, i love the black and white concept.

I love how we can look out with this huge window by the side of the cafe.
Because its located at the corner of the shop, so much space to lookout from the cafe.

If only I had another way of taking this picture.
I really like the lights as well, unique isn't it?

Even though its during the midday, the air-condition keeps us cool with a relaxing environment.

It's MENU time!!!
It's either the Roasted Chicken or Chicken Lagsana, and you get to choose two sides.
Cheese Baked Rice, Roasted Vege or Mushroom Pasta.

Damn it. That Cookie Caramel Cake is what I love both.

If I wasn't so full because of the two previous cafes, I would have gulp down all these amazing looking pastries.

Passionate Juice - RM 15.00
I like passion fruit but this one is much more sour than a normal passion fruit.

Rosemary and Soy Roast Chicken - RM 18.00
Ohh the roast chicken is so tender!! Although the baked rice wasn't really pleasing, but I do love the mushroom pasta and imagine, 4 girls trying to get hold of the small portion of pasta. Hah!

An overview.



Of course to end the post with a picture with the glamorous Daphne!
I was like a suaku deciding whether I should go over and ask a picture to be taken with her.
Daphne was really cute, trying to get her hair in place because it was messed up.
Sadly Jane Chuck wasn't around but I saw her in uniqlo before, and was acting like a crazy girl with my friend.

Talked with the girls and saying look at us, we're older than the girls who owns the cafe, but what are we doing with our life :(
But I do love my job as a teacher of course, career just started slow.

Overall, it's a cool cafe to chill at.
Food can be better, drinks still can improve.
They only just started so there are bound to be hiccups here and there.
But the ambiance of the cafe, we all love it.
So do drop by their cafe and support them.
Total spending of RM 48.00, no service charge or GST. *WOOHOO*
Rating: 4.0/5.0

Address: 57 - 1, Jalan SS 15/8A, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Opening Hours: 11am - 12am Daily
Instagram: ProjectSpace_

You Might Also Like

0 comments: