The Farm Cafe @ Sitiawan

9:27 AM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

So the other day, I purposely drove down to Sitiawan to meet up with my family who came all the way from Terengganu to attend a camp there.
So as we have loads of time, we hop to one of the cafes in Sitiawan. Do ignore my brother and my mom's peace signs lol

I really like the wooden exterior of this cafe. They look just like my crates at home neh.
They also have this book shelf next to the door with books you can take or donate to put them there :)

     

Very wooden too on the inside, hence the name, Farm cafe. Very simple design and comfy too.

So you would need to order at the counter and the menus are also at the counter as well. You can take them and sit at your place to think of what to eat.

     


     
The wooden table and chair is very nostalgic isn't it? Reminds you of when we were once in primary school.

They also have loads of cakes and omgosh mouth watering croissant.

And their MENU!!!
Very simple. Not a lot of choices, sometimes its a good idea also. 


     
Rose Flavoured Latte - RM 10.00
To be honest, I did not taste a drop of Rose Flavour at all.
It was only latte and thats it.

Lemon Calamansi - RM 8.00
This one was refreshing! But it had the artificial flavoured calamansi instead.
Such a shame though.

Lemon Tea - RM 6.00
This is nice. Genuine tea haha. Hot but refreshing at the same time. Tea and lemon blends together very well. Not too bitter and not too sour either. The biscuits were really nice and fragrant too.

Salted Egg Butter Croissant - RM 13.00
This, my friend, is by far the best one I ever had. 
The salted egg flavour is very rich.
It's so good that I wanted another straightaway.

An Overview.

Overall, the drinks were well, not very up to par.
But they said their Salted Egg Butter Croissant is really good and it did not disappoint. 
Would be nice if I could try out their meals next time when I'm around in Sitiawan. 
But for now, that taste of croissant still lingers in my mouth.

Visited on 23/3/2018
A table of 4.
Total Spending of RM 37.00, no GST and Service Charge.
Rating: 3.0/5.0

Address: No 1, Taman Sitiawan Maju 2, Jalan Lumut, Taman Sitiawan Maju, 32000 Sitiawan, Negeri Perak, Malaysia
Phone Number: 012-526 4828
Opening Hours: 
Tuesday - Sunday
9.00am - 6.00pm
Closed on Mondays

You Might Also Like

0 comments: