Lazada 11.11 Shopping Festival!!!

11:58 PM Felicia Grace 0 Comments



Lazada is back again for 11.11 crazy sale!!!

I think basically every online platform is having massive sale during that date. Even in the wedding industry is so hectic on that hot date.

If you guys haven't notice, Lazada has been giving away many many things at a lower cost!


Slash the products that you want for a very cheap price, so gather your friends to slash slash slash together! And always to remember to shake at the time given to get more vouchers!!!

Also, there are vouchers to be used as you can see above. If you're a new customer, you get extra RM 10 off just for a minimum spending of RM 30! Wah really makes me wanna just open a new account only leh now.


Not only those things, now they have these Surprise Boxes! WOW WOW WOW.
Boxes at three different prices from many brands you can choose from. 
I'm very much tempted to get the NYX box, cause wow, it would differently be a great makeup haul.

I don't know what you guys are waiting for, even though I'm broke af also I wanna buy buy buy!!
Can't be too greedy on my spending so I've limited myself to get these 3 things that are very much important haha.

1. Thorn Remover
I'm in super desperate need of these since I started my floral business. 
Everytime there's an order about roses, I cringe. 
Cause roses have most thorns, and I always had to pluck it out one by one. Urgh.
So with this, just sekali swipe it down, all thorns remove. Magic.


2. Sport Shirt for Men 
This one leh, is not what I need but what my husband needs. Haha.
You know how when you play sports, and your clothes in drench in sweat and it smells damn weird after that even though you've washed it like soooooooo many times?
Probably easier to just get a new shirt, and with the 11.11 sale coming on, the price is CHEAPER!
Waa, shuang ah.


3. Baby Books
I'm now at the age of many people getting married and getting pregnant and delivering babies everywhere. So other than the usual gifts for pregnant women such as, milk bottles, or those typical hampers with clothes in it, give them something useful for their baby!
I found one of my friend's kid have this and ohh its so good to use. Cause you know how babies always take things and put in their mouth? So this is one of the best things! Can read and can chew!
So yes, I'm getting one whole set for my other friend's baby and its also on the 11.11 sale. OOOOOO CHEAP!
*Hallelujah*







Just look at all these extra discounts they are giving with just using one of the banks!
Lazada is super generous weh so what are you waiting for?
I've got my list of items to put in cart alreadyyyy, so should you!
Happy SHOPPING!!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments: