Little Meet Fresh 小缐肉 @ Medan Ipoh

3:24 PM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

So this place, a friend recommended to me and it was all I could think about for lunch EVER.

I really like the design inside because its so chinese in a way. It just feels home somehow.

So they are famous for their Mi Xian and they wrote a long history about it on their menu which you can take a look below later on.



     
Little Meet Fresh Menu

Basically its all just different "toppings", which I like cause it make it so much easier to choose.




     

White Coffee - RM 3.00
100 Plus - RM 2.50 

 A101 - RM 9.30
Pork Belly Slice, Mince Meatcake, Homemade Fish Paste
What you ordered, will all be in there.
I really like their soup.
It's really fragrant but I didn't like the coriander (香菜) smell. It's all in the soup but yea, it's good.
Really like their Mi Xian honestly. Slippery.

A113 - RM 9.50
Bursting Meatball Noodle
This reminds me of the meatballs I ate when I was a kid. 
Bursting out with flavour. There's meat and some juice in the meatball so when you bite it in, it bursts out hence the name.
The soup flavour is same all around unless you ordered the spicy soup.

An Overview.

So its a really good hot meal on a rainy day.
Slurping your way through it is very fulfilling to the soul.
Been here couple of times and never get bored of it.
So yea. Definitely a yes to this place.

Visited on different dates throughout second half of 2018.
Rating: 4.5/5.0

Address: 17, Jalan Medan Ipoh 6, Taman Ipoh Timur, 31400 Ipoh, Perak.
Telephone: 018-662 2800
Opening Hours: 
Wednesday - Monday
11.00am - 8.30pm
Closed on Tuesdays

You Might Also Like

0 comments: