Order Cafe @ Greentown, Ipoh

8:32 PM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

 So it's been one of my cafe in my list to go to as I always pass by and never seem to get to try it.
So happened to go that one fine afternoon!

It's really spacious inside , really really big space and a lot of tables.
But when we were there, there was only us and another 2 tables. Talk about awkward silence.


 So they have Lunch and Dinner sets as well.
When you look through the menu, if there's a Free drink on the right side of the menu, means the price you see on that page is included with the drinks. Much worth it.
Their menu contains like almost every cuisine. Almost.

 Order Cafe MENU
I only took pages of the sets cause there's way too many pages and most of them are repeated anyway.







Soursop Juice and Mango Juice
Soursop is quite nice but Mango was way too sweet.

Grilled Chicken Chop with Mushroom Sauce - RM 13.90 (set)
At first it taste quite nice, but the more I eat the more salty it guess in my palette. 
Urghhh.

Seafood Tomyam Soup with Rice - RM 9.90 + Extra Egg - RM 1.50
Already got egg but my friend didn't know so she ordered another egg, hence two eggs. Hahahaha.
But the soup, also very salty OMG.
Cannot drink one, drink already the hair automatic fall out.

Overall, NOPE.
Everything so salty. Okay la not everything since I only tried two things, but my friend came before and did say don't get my hopes up. So it's true. So err nahhh.
Not gonna come again though.

Visited on 11/6/2019
No service charge and GST.
Rating: 1.5/4.0

Address: 54, 56, Persiaran Greentown 2, Greentown Business Center, 30450 Ipoh.
Telephone: 05-246 1433
Opening Hours: 
11am - 11pm Daily

You Might Also Like

0 comments: