Atelier After Dark @ Ipoh South Garden

6:17 PM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

Alright, this is in one of my list to go to! Ever since their opening i think 2 years back, i don't know how I have not been here yet.

It's located on the first floor and pretty spacious place.

     



Atelier After Dark MENU
I really really want to try everything on the menu.



     

     
So their pancake needs to be pre-order a day earlier which I doubt people will do that, not all of course. Will probably remind myself next time round if I ever go back.

Peach Tea (Iced) - RM 12
You know, the usual peach tea.
At least its not a packet drink.

Nutella Latte (Iced) - RM 15
This however, quite interesting I would say.
It isn't too sweet but the chunks of nutella is very hard to melt in iced cold temperature.
So i ended up eating the nutella than stirring it away hah. But it's a great drink.

Wedges - RM 8 
Great seasoning, not over fried, and I love the layering of the mayonnaise.

 Salted Egg Chicken Chop - RM 23
I don't quite remember the exact price cause lao niang forgot to take the receipt. #bodoh
But its around that price and boy is it good!
Creamy texture and I savor each bite I took. Got hasbrown somemore okay!
But its definitely defines the word 'heaty' haha.  

An Overview.

Definitely coming back again!
I super love the salted egg way too much!
It's hard to find a very good and rich and creamy salted egg so this is the place to be.
My other friends went on a different day and had the salted egg pasta, they said it was really good too!

Visited on 7/8/2019
No Service charge and GST.
Rating: 4.5/5.0

Address: Lot G5. Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah, Lebuhraya Utara-Selatan, Jalan Medan Ipoh 1H, Taman Ipoh Selatan, 31400 Ipoh.
Telephone: 016-530 1920, 010-392 3988
Opening Hours:
Friday to Wednesday 
11.00am - 5.00pm
Friday to Sunday extend till 6.00pm
Closed on Thursdays

You Might Also Like

0 comments: