PULP by Papa Palheta @ Bangsar

2:29 PM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

Hello peeps!
Welcome back to another journey of mine!
People was saying Im mad that I was able to hop to so many cafes at once.
Well, making full use of my time in KL alright.
Anyway! Let's look at PULP by Papa Palheta cafe in Bangsar.

They have lots of those really cool coffee machines!
It was like looking an experiment throughout.
If I'm not mistaken, they do sell them as well behind the counter.



Well the interior is really cooling, it's just that the seats were super limited.
If you're going during peak hours, wait je la to get seats inside.
and one bad thing, the toilet is not there.
You had to walk out to like another warehouse like place and well the toilet there isnt really "fancy".


So moving on to the menu!
*My mother told me to choose my coffee wisely*

They actually recommend the chocolate truffle cake, which looks super delicious by the way but I just couldn't fill it in my stomach anymore :(

Carrot Cake - RM 12.00
But we had a taste of their carrot cake!
Not a big fan of it but this is good!
The cream cheese taste so delicately!

Espresso - RM 9.00

They're very well known for their Cold Brew Coffee.
Cold Brew - RM 10.00
I personally prefer to have it with some sugar syrup.

An overview.


This place is pretty cool and pretty hard to find.
No wonder they said that it is one of Bangsar's hidden cafes.
So open your eyes really wide if you haven't been there.
Overall, yea it's pretty chilling and the baristas are friendly as well :)
A total spending of RM 41.00, no tax or service charge!

Address: 29-01, Jalan Riong, 59100 Kuala Lumpur.
Telephone: 03 2201 3650
Opening Hours:
Tue - Fri: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat - Sun: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm

You Might Also Like

0 comments: