The Library Coffee Bar @ Damansara Uptown

12:24 PM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

3 weeks of not blogging, this is very unlike me.
Anyways! *The stamp on the book quite cool isnt it?*

Moving on to The Library Coffee Bar!
Located at Damansara Uptown with double storey floor, smoking area on the first floor.
Of course it's not as cool looking as the one at Avenue K, but the atmosphere and surrounding of it is so nice!
I think because its not as packed as the one in Avenue K, so that's why its much more relax being here.

I'm telling you guys, the amount of cakes they have there is crazy!
If I hadn't have my breakfast that morning, i would have totally sapu the cake!



and what's even more relaxing? They have cushions everywhere!
I could just literally stay there the whole day, with the coffee and the amount of books that they have on the shelves!

Iced Caffe Latte - RM 11
Iced Caramel Latte - RM 13
All regular

White Chocolate Latte - RM 12.50
Tiramisu Crepe - RM 12



Had a short meet up with this babe, catching up on how's life and all.
One of my very best ex-housemate and I adore her to bits!


I love the coffee at this place, not too sweet, not too bitter, just nice.
Although the cashier's face was a bit erm, unfriendly.
But i think we can overlook that part. Heh.
A total spending of RM 48.50.
No Service Charge!

Address: No 78, SS21/39, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya.
Telephone: +6017 6121 953

You Might Also Like

0 comments: