Quartet @ TTDI

2:00 PM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

Back in TTDI! The first brunch I had in TTDI was Pickles and Fig.
So many more to explore and to eat.

Sadly the time I went, there was no discount on offpeak :(

Well, the arts on the wall, is pretty, interesting...


Look at all the different expressions of Hitler.






Cake cake cake.

Their cookies looks scrumptious though.

MENU time!!
Wanted to have Pink Flamingo but they told me there's none left D:
I really like that pinkish tea.

Tropical Cremosa - RM 13.50
Taste funny at first, but its soda so its good.
Boyfriend asked the waiter which is his favourite and he said this.
Well, not a bad choice.
Totally different from any drinks I've had in my life.

Eggs Hemingway - RM 24.90
Aggro muffin, smoked salmon slices, poached eggs, red hollandaise sauce, skillet potatoes with asparagus.
I just realize they didnt give me asparagus. *insert annoyed face*
The sauce was a little bit chili hot, spice up the taste buds.
Salmon was alright.
I love the potatoes though.
At first I was like, why so small one, but when I finished it, I was absolutely full.

Big Breaky - RM 24.90
Choice of fried/ scrambled/ poached eggs, skillet potatoes with asparagus, salad and crusty bread.
Can also select either salmon, beef bacon or crab cake.
Their crab cake is really good!
Seemingly better than the ones my grandma makes!
Other than that, everything else was just normal.

An overview.


Was actually a bit disappointed on how the food turn out.
I was like, why so colourless :(
Look so blend, but at least the taste was there.
Service was good though.
Total spending of RM 67.10, no service charge but GST included.
Rating: 3.5/5.0

Address: 21, Lorong Datuk Sulaiman 7, Taman Tun Dr Ismail,, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Telephone: +603 - 2857 6041
Opening Hours:
Mon - Sun:
8:00 am - 12:00 am

You Might Also Like

0 comments: