Rekindle @ SS2, Petaling Jaya

6:47 PM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

Located in the streets of SS2, this cafe with dim lights gives out a soothing vibe.
Sorry about the signboard that can't be seen.
Was rushing off, couldn't get a good shot of it.

The place was actually packed with people and I was there at 11pm!
Didn't had their coffee, but I heard its really that good!



They have beanie bags to sit on too!

MENU time!!

What's better other than coffee?
It's cake of course!

Never ever have I seen a wide selection of cakes in one spot in my life.
Was so hard to choose from, cause I felt like eating everything!!
Everything look so good!

Flat White - RM 10
Red Velvet Cake - RM 11.90
It's so much better than the one at Starbucks honestly. It's moist enough and the cream cheese is just ohh my gosh!

An Overview.

It was a random stop, so I didn't know what to eat or order and it was so late at night.
But the environment and ambiance is great.
So is the cake and coffee.
Add on with Iced Mocha and Orange,Apple Juice.
Total spending of RM 46.55 including 6% service charge. No GST.
Rating: 4.0/5.0

Address: No 25, Jalan SS2/64, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
Telephone: 03 - 7496 6309
Opening Hours:
Tue - Thu: 12:00 pm - 12:00 am
Fri - Sat: 12:00 pm - 1:00 am
Sun: 12:00 pm - 12:00 am

You Might Also Like

0 comments: