Lazada Shopathon Blogger Contest - All You Ever Wanted

9:00 AM Felicia Grace 7 Comments

Hey guys, don't know if you guys notice all the advertisements and banners going on around the sites, but Lazada is back with a Big Bang!!!

Yes! SHOP TILL YOU DROP this 9.9.2018!
A lot of discount on varies items, I just couldn't stop scrolling myself.
Already not getting my work done in time, and I'm still happily scrolling through Lazada to see what I can buy with. Ohh man.

Have you installed the app? Come on, you just have to.
They came up with this amazing deal, where you have to shake to win vouchers.
They had this the last big sale as well, unfortunately, luck wasn't on my side back on.
Hopefully this time will turn around!

I don't know about you guys but I definitely have too many things to buy weh.
It's like my shopping list is never ending. *cries*

For now, I'm trying to decorate my home office at the moment.
Which is quite needed as I really do need a work space since I work from home.

So I did a rough sketch of what my bookshelves and work table from Ikea would look like in the room. Pretty empty I know. So that's why the more reason to buy stuff to put in with to make my home office more cozy. The theme would be Marble Gold, not too minimalist with a pinch of shiny.

So first all I ever wanted product on my wish list that I would love to get is...

1) Marble Peel Stick Wallpaper
THIS!
As you guys can see from my sketch, inside the bookshelves is a bit different, because I wanna have this Marble wallpaper stick at the back where it gives a statement for my home office once you walk in. I would probably need to get quite a few rolls for this. But I don't mind, because its gonna make my whole office stands out! Cause if I buy it on 9.9.2018, it's only RM 24.14 instead of RM 30.60. What a steal!

If you guys didn't know, Lazada provides a chat section where you can chat with the seller right away! This seller was really quick on his feet to respond me as well when I asked him how long is a roll of the wallpaper. Talk about great customer service!

2) A Comfortable Chair
So yea, if you notice in my sketch, there's no chair. So therefore, of course I would need to get one comfortable chair for me to sit on to do my daily work. Just look at the price la walao weh, so darn cheap, how to not buy? And the design is fantastic as well, suit my home office theme. I would most probably spray paint the legs gold. *hehe*

3) Storage Basket
My table is in need of this very chic storage basket. It goes so well with the theme of my home office. I can put my scissors, staplers, highlighters and so much more stationary in it. They also have pen holders in this design as well. You tell me la, how to not love Lazada. They basically make your life so much easier with just a click on the computer.

There are a few more items I saw on Lazada that would really decorate my home office.
Such as a marble staplerSheepskin Rug for the chair, Book Rack, Book Stand, and so much more that my 10 fingers aren't enough to calculate. Very much thankful to Lazada with all that they provide. Kudos to the whole team behind it!

So I don't know what are you waiting for, but head on to the 9.9. Festival Sale that takes place on 6 to 9 September! Wishlist all the things and buy them all at once at a cheaper price on 9.9.2018!


You Might Also Like

7 comments: