Pan and Tamper @ Publika

12:44 PM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

Finally!!!
I've been here multiple times and I enjoyed the food so much that I always forgot to take pictures to blog about it. Haiyo.
Let me introduce my favourite cafe of all time.

     
The story of great friends being back in Malaysia and opened up this wonderful cafe speak volumes about their friendship.


A very minimalist design cafe, because their food is so colourful on its own already.

*UPDATED September 2019*

      ]
*UPDATED September 2019*

Cakes and more cakes!

Alright. The MENU is here. 
Snap it all for ya'll to see. 















 Pan & Tamper MENU *UPDATED September 2019*





Latte - RM 11
Aromatic latte which is always good at Pan and Tamper.

Citrus Cooler - RM 12.00
Lemon, Blue Pea Infused Thyme, Soda.
Thyme is quite strong so if you don't like it dont order it la.
I myself find it interesting.
*UPDATED September 2019*

Tea-Smoked Duck Fettucini - RM 29
Fettucini cooked with tea leaves, tossed with smoked duck breast, basil leaves in a spiced cream sauce and  Parmigiano-Reggiano.

Some might not like the taste of tea-smoked but I find it quite alright and it made the fettucini very flavourful as well. 

Cave Man Breakfast - RM 30
Grilled turkey ham, chicken sausage, sauteed onion and baby spinach, baked cannelini beans, fried potato rosti, and two eggs your style (scrambled/sunny side/65-degree) served with wholemeal toast.

I think this is every guy's meal. Everything is just good in this plate. 
Their description says it all.

I'm A Fun-Ghi - RM 29
Homemade potato rosti crafted with an assortment of mushroom sauteed with garlic and thyme, sauteed baby spinach, 63-degree egg and garnished with toasted almond flakes.

This is my all time favourite! I super love the fried mushroom and the homemade potato is oh soooo good! Shrooms, shrooms and more shrooms!

Bake Your Egg - RM 29
63-degree egg, chicken meatballs, piqullo peppers, assorted beans, toasted almond flakes, sauteed spinach and greek yogurt, served with wholemeal toast.

I personally don't really like this, but if you love Indian food then yes, this is the one for you to try.
Lots of spices in it, very flavourful.

Pumpkin Pasta with 63-Degree Egg - RM 27
Spaghetti in classic sage pumpkin sauce, chicken meatballs, topped with 63-degree egg, toasted almond flakes and pumpkin seeds, curry leaves and grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.

This is something special and it taste not bad ler. Rich and creamy texture of it all making you wanting for more.

Spaghetti Aglio Olio E Fun-Ghi - RM 26
Spaghetti sauteed with an assortment of mushrooms, garlic, thyme, bird eye chilli, topped with toasted almond flakes and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.

Like shrooms and spaghetti? Why not have it both together!
The thyme flavour was just right and garlic that toss with the spaghetti makes it so fragrant.

PNT Crispy Chicken Waffle - RM 28
Fried Buttermilk Chicken, with waffles and egg, Maple Syrup.
It's a nice dish but on a heaty day I wouldn't quite recommend this la.
*UPDATED September 2019*

A post shared by Felicia Grace 🌹 (@feliciagrace91) on
Messed-Up Pikelets - RM 26
Buttermilk pikelets with an assortment of fresh fruits, crumbs, maple syrup, topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and homemade Persian fairy floss. 

This was what I had the first time I ate at Pan and Tamper.
Ohh mannn, its so good! It's like fluffy pancakes but better. 
The fruits are all so fresh and with the ice cream on top, makes it melt in your mouth.

There are also many other pictures that I did not took while I ate there. 
I would also recommend:
Acai Wake Up Bowl
Madam Truffle Shrooms
Buttermilk Brine Chicken Burger


They also have service on birthday parties, catering and much more.
My girls did a bridal shower for me there last year cause they know it was my favourite cafe. Hahs. 
And it still is. 

So overall?
Of course YES LA.
I like their service, I like their food, I like their drinks.
Everything.
The only cafe I'd give a full rating on.
The best in my eyes.
I hope they have a franchise in Ipoh so I can eat every week. 

Visited on multiple occasions (latest 14/7/2018)
10% Service Charge
Rating: 4.8/5.0

Address: Block D1, Level G3, Unit 9, Solaris Dutamas, No 1, Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Telephone: 03 - 6206 2929
Opening Hours:
8.00am - 6.00pm daily

You Might Also Like

0 comments: