Addon White Coffee @ Ipoh

9:54 PM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

So the other day I happened to pass by town and notice this very well repainted structure.
Then I notice the words "White Coffee" and was like ehhh? Something new?
So of course I have to go!

Inside is soooo cozy! Because of the air-cond haha.
Since Ipoh nowadays hot af, this place really does make you feel comfortable once you step in.



And one great thing is they have a floor above so if you want to have something bit more private, 
can just go upstairs.

     

Addon White Coffee Menu





Soya (Cold) - RM 3.80
Fresh and refreshing, also very full after drinking it.

Addon White Coffee (Cold) - RM 4.60 
I would say the coffee is more towards the bitter side.
My husband loved it 

Bread with Kaya and Butter (Toast) - RM 4.50 
I would say this is pretty disappointing. 
The bread was soggy, just horrible to eat with.
Totally not worth the price, at all.

Rice with Braised Beef - RM 13.90
Braised beef is quite nice, but if they flavored their rice, I think the whole dish would be much better. 

Lamen with Beef Rendang - RM 13.90
The noodle as stated in their menu is handmade.
Quite delicious and the beef is very tender.

An Overview.

Overall, I would say its like another Chang Jiang White Coffee
Good environment, nice lighting, selling white coffee...
Food was just so-so but their white coffee is definitely worth a shot.
So you try and let me know how it is :)

Visited on 20/1/2019
A table of 2.
Rating: 3.0/5.0

Addon White Coffee
Address: 64, Jalan Raja Ekram, Kampung Jawa, 30450 Ipoh, Perak.
Telephone: 05-210 3023
Opening Hours: 
9.00am - 12.00am Daily

You Might Also Like

0 comments: