Belong Teatre 心有所属 @ Greentown, Ipoh

7:47 PM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

Hi. Another one here.
Was having Tummy Bowl next door then couldn't resist to see what's here so heh, I walked in la.

     
It's a pretty chill place. Cool vibes. Nordic style.

I like how cool and calm the whole place is.
Like literally everyone that was there were pretty chill.


What caught my eyes were these cinematic seats.
So they do have a "teatre" inside and one gu zhen is there but you not pro don't simply touch people's things la okay.



     
Belong Teatre MENU
Credit to their Facebook cause I got too excited and forgot to snap the menu. Well done Fel.

Ohh, what's great too is that they have board games for you to play!

Fresh Lemon Black Tea - RM 7.90
It's definitely a drink that will make you wake up hah.
There's quite a lot of sourness and bitterness in this.
Some people might not like it but I think it wasn't bad.

Taiwan Oolong Milk Tea - RM 7.90
This though, tasted just like Tealive.
The pearls, the pearls are so lembut. I like.
Suck the whole cup dry.

I like how cheap it is haha.
They also have the brown sugar series but I think I had my fair share of it from other bubble tea shops.
It's not bad, very chillax place and entertaining yourself with board games.
Also, wonderful mini stage decor that matches the name of it.
Would definitely come by again.
Wonderful service by the staffs too!

Visited on 20/8/2019
No GST and Service Charge.
Rating: 4.0/5.0

Address: 2, Persiaran Greentown 8, Pusat Perdagangan Greentown, 30450 Ipoh.
Telephonr: 016-519 1313
Opening Hours:
11.30am - 12.00am daily 
except Sunday opens at 12.30pm

You Might Also Like

0 comments: