Xing Fu Tang 幸福堂 @ Bandar Baru Medan Ipoh

7:23 PM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

Taiwan's No 1 Boba.
Some friends complained that it wasn't nice, some friends told me it was good. So hmmmmmm.

I was pretty shock when I went over about 4pm no wasn't a queue.

     
I feel so kesian to her cause you know they have to keep stir the pearls or else it'll harden.



So many staffs but no people in the afternoon or evening.


     
See what it says about you!

Xing Fu Tang MENU
Credit to bubbleteamalaysia.com for the menu cause me being a stupid person forgotten to take the picture of it.

Mango Smoothie and Rabbit Panna Cotta - RM 14.50
I noticed almost every boba shops now coming out with a mango kinda drink so of course I was excited for this. 
But nope, this mango is tasteless. Panna Cotta was errr okay la. But overall for that kinda price? I will never in my life buy again.

Brown Sugar Boba Milk - RM 12.50
The hype of this in KL is insane but once I had a sip of it, it's just so, normal. Honestly, I was so disappointed about it.
There's nothing exciting. There's no different flavours. It's just like that. Ma ma dei.

Probably should try KL branch instead to see is it the same or just as horrible.
Definitely not that worth to go to in Ipoh.
Could try once just for the sake of your instagram profile and that's it.

Visited on 20/8/2019
No service charge and GST.
Rating: 1.5/5.0

Address: 85, Jalan Langsat, Taman Teh Teng Seng, 31400 Ipoh.
Opening Hours:
12.00pm - 12.00am daily

You Might Also Like

0 comments: