Signature KOI @ Jewel Changi, Singapore

8:43 PM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

 
Hello guys! And I went to Singapore!
After like 14 years, I went back to the land of half lion half mermaid. 
So friend introduce me to this. I have not even tried the normal Koi they have in KL, and they don't have Signature Koi in Malaysia, so here are my thoughts on Koi Signature.

     
What's the difference between normal Koi and Signature Koi?
Well, it's basically like Starbucks and Starbucks Signature. More Atas feel.
They provide desserts and things to nom on. So yea, and price is a little higher than usual.


Signature Koi Menu 


Boba Brown Sugar Milk Tea - $6.90 (RM 20.70)
Okay, for people working in Singapore, the price is cheappppp I would say, so Malaysians please don't compare the price.
For a normal Brown Sugar Milk Tea is easily RM 12.90 in Malaysia okay.
So it's really no difference, nothing very special about it but it does taste good la.
The usual brown sugar milk tea kinda taste. Not too sweet which I like.

So I got not much to say, still need to try the normal Koi but yea, for those who are interested to know more.
Read on here Seedly on their differences between Koi Express and Signature Koi.

Visited on 5/7/2019
Rating: 4.0/5.0

Address: 78 Airport Blvd, #01-K206, Jewel, Changi Airport Singapore 819666
Opening Hours:
Always Open

You Might Also Like

0 comments: