J&D Espresso @ Bandar Utama

9:31 AM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

Gold and black. Classic isn't it?
Hot Sunday afternoon, thought about having my brunch here.

I really like inside and out of this place.
It's so classically royal.


Hah. I love those on the wall.


MENU time!!!

Earl Grey Tea - RM 8.00

Ice Latte - RM 11.00

Bacon and Egg Pancakes - RM 21.00
Fluffy pancakes with poached egg, pork bacon, mushrooms and herbed spinach drizzled with savory maple sauce for the adventurous breakfast.
Actually, I think twice on ordering this.
Was wondering bacon and pancakes, really?
But when I had the first bite of the combination,I was really being blown away.
Goodness, everything blends so well together, so exquisite!
I was so eager to order another round of it, but kept myself in control, don't wanna be a whale so soon.

Chicken Parma - RM 25.00
Chicken breast freshly crumbed upon order, covered with honey baked ham and melted cheese. Served with herbed fries and salad.
The chicken was alright, a bit too dry but the fries was like woahhhh.
A bite with a crunch.

An overview.


Overall, I'm still now quite thrown off by the pancakes.
It's definitely savory alright.
Still having saliva dropping out from my mouth thinking about it.
It's that good alright.
Total spending of RM 75.80 including 10% service charge and GST.
Visited on 31/8/2015
Rating: 4.3/5.0

Address: Oasis Business Centre BU11, Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Telephone: 017 - 3133 931
Opening Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 9.00am - 6.00pm

You Might Also Like

0 comments: