TWT @ Medan Ipoh Bestari, Ipoh

12:55 PM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

When my friend Maple send me a link about this cafe, at first I thought mehh its just cakes.
But when I started to do more research on it, gosh, the food does looks good there.
Was actually pretty disappointed about the cafes in Ipoh so I was wondering whether I should actually go for a try.
But everything looks splendid from the pictures online.
What the heck. So I went.

From the outside, it does looks really nice, with lace and stuff.
It's like a really girly cafe lah to be honest.

People crowded the entire cafe, but it was nice.
You don't feel like you're in a sardine tin.


I do like their decoration, it's all so floral, feel like a princess, and maybe not so much for guys.

Every table was occupied with people. It was already after 8pm, and yet, still people kept coming in.



It's MENU time!!

From other blogs that I've read, everything looks drooling from the pictures, and when I caught my eye on the menu, Gosh, how tasty does everything look on the menu.

They are too, famous for their cakes. Homemade they said.

Rose Latte - RM 10.50
Ohh I love it! The rose and coffee smell blends so well!
It made me miss the first rose latte I had at Coffeels Coffee and this is so much better!

Roast Spring Chicken with Momotaro Sauce - RM 28.00
Served with Japanese Tomato Sauce, Daily Vege, Mash Potatoes, Fries and Mix Salad. Ohh I love the fries. The chicken was a little bit dry but it was really a big portion.
I think my boyfriend enjoyed it.
We both loved the mash potatoes and were fighting over it.

Carbonara - RM 25.00
Smoked Duck, Parmesan Cheese, Cream with Garlie, Onion, Olive Oil, topped with Edamame Beans and Egg Yolk.
Well, I definitely loved my food. Creamy yet not too thick or watery.
Presentation wise, it really looks so lovely!
It was a big portion too, and when I had still some left, the waitress thought I was done, but hey, I'm not finish!

Caramel Cheesecake - RM 12.00
This, my friends, is some topnotch cheesecake.
The texture is so soft and fluffy, oh so delicate to your tastebuds.
The crunch underneath blends so well with the soft, fluffy cheese on top.
Definitely going for more next time around.

An overview.

Overall, I love this place.
The service is really really good.
They are so attentive.
If I'm not mistaken, the lady boss served us, and she was really so kind and polite.
You rarely get these nowadays.
Food. Love it.
Service. Spectacular.
Ambiance. Lovely.
What's not to love about this place?

Visited on 13/9/2015
Total spending of RM 75.50, no service charge or GST. *double WOOHOO*
Rating: 4.7/5.0

Address: 30, Jalan Medan Ipoh 1D, Medan Ipoh Bestari, 31400 Ipoh, Perak.
Telephone: 05 - 5417176
Opening Hours:
11.30am - 10.30pm
Closed on Mondays
Instagram: Twt.teacafe

You Might Also Like

0 comments: