Breda Cafe @ Bandar Baru Medan Ipoh

9:42 PM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

So a friend told me about this place, I sort of saw it on Facebook months ago but didn't really bother, but friend brought it up so I thought to myself, why not go check it out.

I love the blue walls, its bright. Calmness from the walls.



     
Breda Cafe MENU

     
     

So basically we ordered the set lunch thingy.
Both had a drink and a soup.

Honey Lemon
Well if you can get this wrong, you can close shop hahaha.
But yes, their honey lemon is Refreshing!

 Soup of the Day
The color doesn't really look too appetizing does it.
But somehow it taste not bad.

Mushroom Bacon Aglio Olio - RM 18.90 
Seasoning was perfect. Everything is good but its so normal that it didn't give me a wow factor.
It's a good dish, with flavours and all. 

Chicken Broccoli Carbonara - RM 19.90
If it's a little creamier for the sauce that would be great. But overall taste wise, it's not bad.

Honestly, nothing really excites me from this place. It's just like a usual cafe, nothing different, nothing special that pops out from the other cafes. Probably good for those office working people to have set lunches and all. Other than that, nothing really special honestly. Food is quite alright and that's it. But service was quite nice la I got to say. 

Visited on 26/9/2019
No SST or Service Charge.
Rating: 2.8/5.0


Address: 22, Jalan Medan Ipoh 9, Bandar Baru Medan Ipoh, 31400 Ipoh.

Telephone: 010-880 5805
Opening Hours:
9.00am - 5.00pm
Closed on Tuesdays


You Might Also Like

0 comments: