Vintage Cafe @ Ipoh

6:07 PM Felicia Grace 0 Comments

So this was on my list as well, but I did not realise it was in town and it was this shop. I was a bit taken back cause I thought this was a convenience store hahaha.

Inside was pretty small cause they took up more kitchen space so it was a little bit weird sitting inside.



     
Vintage Cafe MENU

     

     

     

 Mother Bouquet - RM 8.90
I'm not quite sure what flower was used cause I asked the server he also don't know hahahha. But okay la, hot tea lo.

Passionate Virgin Mojito - RM 15.00
Refreshing yet sour at the same time.

Chicken Tender Wrap - RM 18.00 
What was written on the menu was fried onion rings and purple slaw which i saw nothing and that it was suddenly change to french fries. It was just quite alright. 

Strawberry Crepe - RM 12.00

Ice cream was flavourful, crepe was alright.

Overall, the place was a little bit depressing. Food was okay though. 
But overall atmosphere was a bit weird la I feel. 
Then servers also like dont know dont know like that. Aduih.


Visited on 30/10/2019
No GST or SST.
Rating: 1.8/5.0


Address: 21, JAlan Market, 30000 Ipoh.
Telephone: 05-241 4955
Opening Hours:

Tuesday - Sunday
11.00am - 10.00pm

You Might Also Like

0 comments: