DoubleTap Cafe @ Taiping

8:40 PM Felicia Grace 1 Comments

So in Taiping town for a day, took my laptop and worked on few blog post and the website of Blush.
If any of you didn't know, I have my own business as a florist now so please check out my small tiny company okay. 

Reached Taiping around 8.45am and it's quiet. But there's already people at this cafe that opens at 8am. Wonderful. If not I don't know where else to go hah.

     

Hello cakesssssssssssssssss.

DoubleTap Cafe MENU






     

Vanilla French Rose - RM 9.90
Something light for an early morning. Not heavy, extremely fine and light in taste.

Lemongrass Tea (set)
This one however, very fragrant and sweet in taste.
*Paiseh lao niang forgot to take picture again haih

Mushroom Soup (Set)
It sort of feels like from the tin can. 
A bit salty for my taste also. 

Carbonara (Set) - RM 13.90 
So the set comes with mushroom soup and a drink.
This spaghetti flavour is quite nice but the spaghetti itself is a bit too thick for me. 

French Omelette Platter - RM 10.90
Omelette as really good. Well seasoned and the cheese inside melting is just insane.
Mushrooms however was a bit undercooked, didnt sauteed long enough, and not season properly. Salad was okay, dressing was lovely. Bread also okay. 


Overall, nice place. 
Food wasn't up to my expectation but heck, I always have high expectations for food. 
But their service is great! Very polite staff.


Visited on 3/10/2019
No SST or Service Charge.
Rating: 3.5/5.0


Address: 79, Jalan Barrack, 34000 Taiping, Perak.

Telephone: 05-801 2502
Opening Hours:
8.00am - 11.00pm  Daily

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. hi , i would like to ask for your permission to use yr blog as a part of my assignment which is also base on this cafe

    ReplyDelete