Narrow Marrow @ Georgetown, Penang

6:17 PM Felicia Grace 1 Comments

So it's consider one of the hidden cafes, cause when we walk pass we seriously didn't notice it at all!
One of the unique things I've heard about this place, is that its an alley and they just transform it into a cafe! How neat is that?


     
As you can see for yourself, it's only a lorong wide.

     



And boy, do they have a lot of cakes!

     
Narrow Marrow MENU

     

     

Mango Smoothie - RM 14.00
Fresh mangoes and its so thick. You can feel it that they were generous with the mangoes.

Dirty Bourbon Tiramisu - RM 18.00 
I honestly have never really tried a tiramisu as good as my mom's. 
Even Chinahouse tiramisu sucks for me.
But this though, is a whole different level. I can see why they have so many cakes now.
It's sooooooo good. 

Mix Mushrooms Grilled Cheese - RM 24.00
 Their grilled cheese are from their lunch menu which starts from 10.00am - 2.30pm. And when we ordered it was 2.25pm HAH! Thankfully they were really nice to let me order and boy! Was glad I did not miss out! I love the grilled cheese! It's like what you watch on masterchef and tv and stuff, it looks so good and its just so tasty. The flavour is there.
Roasted Tomato Soup was good too! Salad dressing give give a little more if possible.

An Overview.


I'm happy to say I'll be coming back for the tiramisu and grilled cheese! 
I love it and till now it lingers in my memory of how good it tasted. 


Oh and they have some cool stuffs for you to play if you look around. 
Apparently not a lot of people know how to play congkak to my surprise.


Visited on 16/9/2019
No Service Charge, Gst or SST.
Rating: 4.2/5.0

Address: 252-A, Lebuh Carnarvon, Georgetown, 10100 Penang.
Telephone: 014-303 6674
Opening Hours:
10.00am - 1.00am Daily
Closed on Wednesdays

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Great informational article! I have to thank you for making this available. I like your point of view and how engaging your article is written. coffee shop near milton

    ReplyDelete